TFT Item Cheat Sheet
Are you an experienced Teamfight Tactics player, but there is no way you can raise your rank to a higher level? Or maybe you’re playing the game for the first time, so you’d like a little more information on what items you need to put together through your game?
If either of these two cases is correct, then you are in the right place.
The reality is that in Teamfight Tactics, you can have a great team, but without killer items, you won’t succeed in being at the top.
That is why we are here to help you with this guide. You will find out which are the best items for you to win more frequently.
The TFT Item Cheat Sheet
Knowing that it is pure luck what items will fall to you, we present you the items you should chase on the carousel.
When combined, these items mostly give whole useful items, so if you take them on the carousel, whatever you get later in the game, you will make a good item.
- B.F Sword – This item is one of the best in the game as it is excellent in every part of the game. Try to take it as much as possible on the carousel because it makes great combinations such as Guardian Angel and many other healing items.
- Negatron Cloak – the Negatron Cloak is a great item for the late game because it makes a difference in strength when you have some defensive items that contain this item. It is beneficial against enemies who have significant magic damage or stuns.
- Sparring Gloves – This item is after B.F sword, the most important item in offensive play. He makes excellent items and rarely does a carry champion have an item that doesn’t contain sparring gloves.
- Spatula – Spatulas can be very strong and decide a match in some situations, which is why they are rare. It can always help to add another campion to your board or trait.
The best offensive items in TFT
While your tanks absorb the damage, you have to assign some items to your carry.
- Infinity Edge (B.F Sword + Sparring Gloves) is the best item for champions with significant attack damage and basic attacks. It gives the champions 100% crit damage and best suits with sharpshooters.
- Hand of Justice (Sparring Gloves + Tear of The Goddess) simultaneously provides healing and damage. It is excellent for both AP and AD champions and is great for most of the carry champions.
- Jeweled Gauntlet (Sparring Gloves + Needlessly Large Rod) will make your team burst with damage. It is best for champions that have significant magic power because it provides crit magic damage.
*Pro-tip: When you combine Jeweled Gauntlet, and Infinity Edge on one champion, every basic or magic attack will be critical. Many people don’t know this, but it can come in handy with some champions.
The best defensive items in TFT
Not everything is in the attack; you might need some of these items as well.
- Locket of the Iron Solari (Chain Vest + Needlessly Large Rod) is useful because it protects up to five units in a line. In the early game, it is mostly overpowered, and the best thing is that you can use it on the rear champion line.
- Quicksilver (Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak) is an excellent item in the late game. When you assign this item to your champion, that champion can’t be stunned or blinded for several seconds. This is a must-have for every carry.
If you have a good strategy and choose your champions well, with these items, there is no way you won’t be in the top four. The best experience is gained during the game, but you will be a little ahead of other players with this information you learned today.