Vie.bet Review – Rating Esports Betting with Vie.bet
Welcome to our new and updated Vie.bet review, encompassing all the exciting new features that are now a part of the multi-faceted Vie.bet site. Having evolved from its origins as a PVP site, when released by Esports Entertainment Group (EEG) Vie.gg was a site that focused solely on esports betting.
However, moves by the company since then have seen it not only expand its vie esports betting services but also expand into the sports betting and casino gaming industry too. Alongside that the new Vie.bet site also includes an extensive Live betting section, Virtual Sports and its own Live Casino.
The most important Points:
- Still heavily focused on esports betting despite diversifying
- Excellent coverage of esports markets across a range of sports
- Expansive sports betting, virtuals and casino options also available
- Member of ESIC
Esports fans will be delighted to see a massive choice of top esports titles available to bet on including League of Legends, CSGO, Dota 2, Overwatch, Call of Duty, FIFA, and many more.
Go to Vie.bet and trade your first bets
Strengths and Weaknesses:
- Easy to access esports and sports betting site
- Integrated Live Casino, Casino and Virtuals for extra gaming options
- Simple, effective site design that is intuitive and user-friendly.
- No payments via cryptocurrency
- Very few promotions available on the site.
Our 10 Rating Criterias:
- Live Esports Betting
- Esports Welcome Offer
- Payment Methods
- Esport Odds
- Betting Markets
- Security & Legal
- Betting Limits
- Interface & Design
- Customer Service
- Special Features